Award-winning accommodation in an idyllic setting
LAKE ROXBURGH LODGE will spoil you with 11 wonderfully appointed, supremely comfortable studios and suites. The Lodge was the winner of the Central Otago District Council Tourism Award in 2008.
“... really comfortable bed, huge spa bath, excellent shower and, as for the meals, well Kim is a class act. I ate blue cod on the night of my arrival and it was as good as you could ask for.” – Sydney Morning Herald ‘Trampabout’ 2007.
The Lodge is located away from the main road (State Highway 8) in Lake Roxburgh Village. It is a peaceful spot surrounded by lawns, gardens and mature trees. Each unit has a furnished garden balcony so you can relax, forget the time and enjoy the tranquility.
- Eleven studios and suites
- Access suite
- One and two bedroom suites
- Super king and queen size beds
- Spa bath studio
- Furnished garden balconies
- CD/DVD players, internet ports and Wi-Fi available
- DVD selection available
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Excellent heating for chillier days, and heated towel rails
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi is available to all of our guests across the whole property, including guest rooms.
When you’re planning on escaping to Central Otago for peace and quiet, you will find the Lake Roxburgh Lodge an oasis of tranquility. Plan your next holiday or stop over at Lake Roxburgh Lodge.